WEB AND MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
On this 5 days internship, students will be given hands-on training to develop their skills in ,
- web development
- how to debug and fix the web application
- how to develop a responsive website with media queries and bootstrap
- how to develop a wordpress site
- how to use font icons
- how to use third party plugins in their websites
- how to convert the developed website into a mobile app
Rs.2000 /- for each Participant( It includes tax,Company certificate)
|| AURORA TECHNOVATION
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Internet Banking.
1.Direct Bank Deposit:
- Visit nearest Bank
- Kindly fill the deposit/NEFT challan available in the bank for the above mentioned account and pay the cash in the counter and you will receive an acknowledgement counterfoil from the bank
- After getting the acknowledgement from the bank kindly scan the same and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly keep the acknowledgement with you, may be you need to show in the registration place.
- Log on to your online internet banking
- Add above given bank account as a Beneficiary to your account
- Once approved then transfer the fee amount.
- Take a screen shot of the transaction confirmation and mail it to email@example.com
- Subject : Event Name
- Content: 1.Bank Name,2.Details of the participant Name,CollegeName,Mail Id,Contact Number and registration number(which you received in your email while registration)
- Attachment: Screen shot of the transaction or a Receipt Image
- Your Registration will be confirmed once you have send the scanned copy of the acknowledgement/Transaction Screen shot to above mentioned mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive an acknowledgement mail from Aurora technovation confirming the payment.
Note: Above mentioned Details are mandatory for email.