MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT USING IONIC CORDOVA
On this 5 days internship, students will be given hands-on training to develop their skills in ,
- Hybrid mobile app development
- how to develop a hybrid mobile application using Ionic Cordova framework
- how to use ionic components in ionic cordova mobile app
- how to use the mobile device plugins (such as camera, audio, video, speechToText, contacts, GeoLocation, etc) in the cordova mobile app.
- What is Google firebase
- how to develop a chat application using ionic cordova and firebase
- how to integrate facebook and google into ionic cordova app.
- how to upload the developed mobile app into Google play store and Apple app store.
- Complete Hands-on
- Company internship certificate
- Students should bring their laptop(min 4GB RAM)+ Android Phone + data cable.
- Students should bring their college ID card.
- Angular JS
- setting up Environment for Ionic
- Ionic CLI (Command Line Interface)
- Creating first Ionic Mobile App
- Ionic CSS & JS (components)
- Integrating different components in the Mobile App
- how to add and remove plugins
- camera plugin integration for image and video
- Audio plugin integration
- Geolocation plugin integration for dealing with GPS position based applications
- Contact plugin integration
- App creation with above plugins
- setting up firebase account
- add push notifications to mobile app
- Chat app creation
- Facebook & google integration
Rs.2000 /- for each Participant( It includes tax,Company certificate)
|| AURORA TECHNOVATION
- Direct Bank Deposit
- Internet Banking.
1.Direct Bank Deposit:
- Visit nearest Bank
- Kindly fill the deposit/NEFT challan available in the bank for the above mentioned account and pay the cash in the counter and you will receive an acknowledgement counterfoil from the bank
- After getting the acknowledgement from the bank kindly scan the same and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly keep the acknowledgement with you, may be you need to show in the registration place.
- Log on to your online internet banking
- Add above given bank account as a Beneficiary to your account
- Once approved then transfer the fee amount.
- Take a screen shot of the transaction confirmation and mail it to email@example.com
- Subject : Event Name
- Content: 1.Bank Name,2.Details of the participant Name,CollegeName,Mail Id,Contact Number and registration number(which you received in your email while registration)
- Attachment: Screen shot of the transaction or a Receipt Image
- Your Registration will be confirmed once you have send the scanned copy of the acknowledgement/Transaction Screen shot to above mentioned mail id (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- You will receive an acknowledgement mail from Aurora technovation confirming the payment.
Note: Above mentioned Details are mandatory for email.
| 10:00AM to 4:00PM
| MANGAYARKARASI COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, Paravai